Lots of rest , fluids & medicine so I can get back on my feet soon.
I am SO excited for 2013. I love new beginnings and I cannot wait to start marathon training and see how far I can go!
December was AWFUL for me exercise/running wise. No sugar-coating it. I stunk it up.
RANDOM FACTS BECAUSE I HAVEN'T DONE ANY RUNNING WORTH TALKING ABOUT!
(How's that for a great title??)
- I used to play the violin veeeery well when I was about 10. I whipped out that baby and played in the middle of airports at stupid o'clock in the morning. I can't imagine how irritating that musta been for travellers.
Do you play any instruments?? I've since lost all ability to play.
- Apart from when I was 5/6 years old - I have *never* been to a wedding!!! A couple of my best friends are married, but they got married in a different country and none of our friends were able to make it.
- Are you a beach lover??
Not counting when I was a baby, I've been to the beach ONE TIME.
That was summer 2011. I'm just not a big fan!
|...And not a single thing matched.|
- Have you ever been on tv?? Ever hear of Jeremy Kyle?? (He's huuuge in the UK, and just started his talk-show out in the States last year).
I went to a free live-tapping of his show in NYC last year. It was about a drug-addicted and absent father.
|My 15 seconds of fame.|
- One of the best things to come out of my university experience - my best friend:
- My favouite book is "tuesdays with Morrie" by Mitch Albom. It really changed my outlook on life. Very inspirational.
- I have never raised my voice/yelled or really got in an "argument" with a boyfriend or friend. Disagreements/discussions, yes..but not an argument. A lot of people will say that's highly unhealthy. I'm not sure what the answer is but I find arguing and yelling very very hard to handle.
- I've never watched or read anything Twilight or Harry Potter. *Ducks*
- I'm 5'0 and have size 5 (UK size 3) feet - it is hard to find shoes sometimes!
Throw me some facts about you!!